Tel. 07767 243180
Rarely do I meet people who enjoy an interview or feel that they perform well, more commonly it causes stress and sleepless nights and more seriously it is often the reason that people will not apply for a job or promotion that they deserve in the first place.
The key aspect that any interviewer has in their mind is that the best predictor of future performance is past performance, they are hoping that you are the one for them so let's make it easy for them to choose you.
I provide one to one coaching for all types of interviews and selection processes whether you are applying for a new job, applying for promotion, being interviewed as part of an appraisal or perhaps as part of a disciplinary or grievance process, I can help you prepare, perform and take control of the process.
The Key Stages of Interview Coaching
1. Your experience, background, strengths and development needs.
2. How to present the best version of yourself.
3. Delivering succinct and focussed answers.
4. How to answer the top twenty questions.
5. The art of answering a competence based question.
6. Nailing the presentation.
7. Practice, Practice, Practice is the key to a Great Performance.
"Thank you John from the bottom of my wee heart, I now have my dream job thanks to your support and guidance, you are brilliant at what you do!"
Multiple Sclerosis Society